Many proposals are currently pending in Congress and many more will likely be introduced that would allow certain undocumented persons to earn legal status in the United States. These proposals have not yet been passed, and it may take a long time for any of them to become law. The Catholic Church in the United States supports comprehensive immigration reform that will include a fair and just earned legalization program.
- Arizona Anti-Immigrant Law Summary (April 2010).
- How Should An Undocumented Foreign National Prepare NOW for Legalization?
- List of CLINIC's Affiliates Providing Immigration Legal Service.
- The Migration Review: A newsletter on migration related issues of importance to the U.S. Catholic Bishops.
- A Letter to Migrants, January 2003.