PUBLIC POLICY CORNER
- USCCB Letter to U.S. Representatives regarding H.R. 6429 (STEM visas).
- USCCB/MRS sign-on letter to H.R. 4970 (VAWA Reauthorization).
- Recommendations for the FY 2013 DHS Appropriations Bill.
- Letters to the President and Congress asking they reassert authority on immigration law.
- Faith leaders' immigration reform letter to the President.
- Support Expansion of the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s (EOIR). Legal Orientation Program (LOP).
- Testimony of Most Reverend José H. Gomez, Archbishop of Los Angeles and Chairman, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Before the Senate Judiciary Committee On Comprehensive Immigration Reform - February 12, 2013
- USCCB testimony to the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Refugees and Border Security - April 24, 2012